Experience a Natural Cough With CoughAssist E70
CoughAssist E70 clears airway secretions by simulating a real cough
CoughAssist E70 is the new generation of Mechanical Insufflator-Exsufflator. It redefines non-invasive secretion clearance for use in hospital and at home to improve patient lives and give clinicians new tools to enhance therapy efficacy.
Cough-Trak for patient synchronization
In automatic mode, for patients who have some inspiratory drive, this feature will trigger on the patient’s inspiration to help synchronize the therapy with the patients effort.
Oscillation feature to increase the benefits of therapy
Automatic and Manual mode either during inhale, exhale or both phases to mobilize and increase the benefits of therapy.
Data Management Tools
Data Management tools including instant monitoring (SpO2, Heart Rate, Peak Cough Flow and Vti) help assess therapy efficacy.
- Inhale Pressure: 0 to 70 cmH2O, in increments of 1
- Inhale Flow: Low/Medium/High
- Inhale Time: 0 to 5 s, in increments of 0.1s
- Exhale Pressure: 0 to -70 cmH2O, in increments of 1cmH2O
- Exhale Time: 0 to 5 s step of 0.1s
- Pause Time: 0 to 5 s increments of 0.1s
- Oscillation: OFF/Inhale/Exhale/Both
- Frequency: 1 to 20 Hz, in increments of 1 Hz
- Amplitude: 1 to 10 cmH2O increments of 1cmH2O
- AC voltage source: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- DC power source: 12 VDC
- Dimensions: 23.1 x 29.2 x 19 cm
- Weight:3.8 kg