Trilogy200: For Every Breath He Takes
Using a new single limb circuit and proximal flow sensor, Trilogy200 offers improved triggering and leak compensation that allows for the more sensitive delivery of therapy. This added sensitivity decreases work of breathing, resulting in greater comfort, better ventilation, and improved patient/ventilator synchrony.
Adapting to both patient and clinician environments, the Trilogy series fits with a circuit with a leak (‘Passive Circuit’) or a circuit with a Valve (‘Active circuit with PAP’ and ‘Active circuit with Flow’) delivering for all configurations volume control or pressure control ventilations, through either non-invasive or invasive interfaces to meet the needs of adult and paediatric patients (>5 kg) alike.
This built-in flexibility means the Trilogy series can treat a wide range of respiratory conditions, including those that require changes to the patient’s prescription.
* ‘Active with Flow’ circuit type is available in the Trilogy200 only.
When configured with the passive circuit, the Trilogy Series provides the following Philips Respironics well known technologies:
- Advanced leak compensation in invasive and non-invasive ventilation for pressure modes, as well as – for the first time ever – volume models.
- Auto-TRAK algorithm providing automatic trigger and cycle thresholds to maintain optimum sensitivity eliminating the need for adjustments
- AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) hybrid ventilation in pressure modes for invasive and non-invasive modalities.
The Trilogy200 fits with a circuit type ‘Active With Flow’ using a single limb circuit with an active exhalation valve and a proximal flow sensor. This proximal flow sensor allows accurate exhaled gas measurement as well as advanced flow triggering sensitivity and leak compensation for the most difficult patients.
Whether it’s being used for hospital titration or in the home, the Trilogy Series have an intuitive interface that combines ease of use with access to high levels of versatility and performance.
The Trilogy Series portable ventilators offer up to 6 to 8 hours battery capacity for continuous autonomy, giving patients the freedom they deserve.
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 11.2 x 9.5″, 16.68 x 28.45 x 23.52cm
- Weight: 11 lbs, 5 kgs
- Atmospheric Pressure: 110kPa to 60 kPa