Study Design: Prospective mixed methods observational study with embedded acceptability, appropriateness and feasibility questionnaires and semi-structured qualitative interviews.
Study Population: Patients, family caregivers and healthcare providers involved in the LIVE Program between May 1, 2020 to November 30, 2020.
Study Outcomes: Acceptability, Appropriateness and Feasibility
Acceptability of Intervention Measure (AIM), Intervention Appropriateness Measure (IAM) and Feasibility of Intervention Measure (FIM)
- 12-item questionnaire
- Assesses feasibility of healthcare interventions on a 5-point Likert scale
- Validity and test-retest reliability previously demonstrated.
- 20 patients, 20 caregivers, 20 healthcare providers.
- Explore the quantitative answers to AIM/IAM/FIM.
- Explore the experience with the LIVE Program and barriers and facilitators.
- Explore virtual care experience during COVID-19.